Shipping & Delivery Policy
Free standard shipping is available on orders over £80.
- If purchasing from our website, the buyer takes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are being purchased.
- Orders will be dispatched within 2-3 working days, the delivery partners used will be usually the 1-2 day express parcel service.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing the order.
- Payment will be required in full at the time of placing the order. Once the order has been placed, changes may not be possible or it may incur additional charges or delays.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery if the packages get split in transit by couriers.
- Goods will be delivered to the premises you specify on the order. Customers must be available to accept the delivery when the courier is attempting delivery.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if the delivery company is instructed to leave the goods unattended. If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date, the goods will be returned to our warehouse and we might charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- We deliver our products to any address in mainland Great Britain, at the moment we aren’t shipping overseas.
- All of our products being natural products, extra care should be taken to keep in good condition once delivered.
- Change of delivery address after dispatch of goods, might incur extra charges from delivery courier. We reserve the right to pass on any extra charges for redirecting your delivery.
- Upon delivery, please check if any goods are missing or damaged and this so, this should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves on the same day.
- Dispatch and delivery may be delayed sometimes for reasons beyond our control. These might include vehicle breakdowns, road side accidents, severe weather, govt restrictions or default of our suppliers. We are not responsible for the delay or failure of delivery due to these.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
- Cancelation of order is possible upto 14days from the date of placing the order. Please email us to confirm the cancellation. We don’t accept cancellations over the phone.
- Upon cancellation, the goods must be returned within 7days, complete with the original packaging to us (or any other UK address specified by us) at your own expense. Please make sure the goods are adequately packed to protect from any damage.
- Packages opened or removed from the air tight packaging may not be eligible for returns.
- If you are unable to return the goods via delivery courier, we can arrange for direct collection, the charges will be borne by yourself.
- We will refund the order amount excluding the carriage cost within 30days less any additional costs incurred.
- We will not be held liable for any fees due to late, damaged or lost deliveries due to delivery carriers.
- We will not be held liable for any loss earnings due to late, incorrect or lost deliveries
- We reserve the right to refuse replacements on any damaged items reported to us outside of 2 working days.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Copyright © 2022 Ecogreenware | Powered by Ashren Technology